You Are Reading

Friday Feast...








Happy Friday everyone!


I need that large Alexander Girard 'Love" print in the first pic above! I have a cushion which I bought from Urban Outfitters on one of our trips to NYC. I must find one. 


What's everyone up to this (holiday in the UK) weekend? We are planning a trip to the garden centre for yet more plants and pots for our two balconies and some boozing with friends.


Have a good one.




Comments for this entry

Raina Cox

Happy weekend, m'luv!

I will be knee-deep in home improvements and then cupcakes (it's my birthday Sunday).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.