You Are Reading

New 2013 calendar...


My 2012 calendar was very popular so I decided to follow it up with a 2013 version. It is available in A3 and a larger 50 x 70 cm poster size but if you have a particular size in mind then contact me through my etsy store. A custom colour service is also available at no extra cost.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/110506535/2013-calendar-poster-print-retro-vintage

I'm not quite sure where 2012 went, before you know it I'll be working on the 2014 version!

Comments for this entry

Femke Dekker - ter Meulen

What a GReat looking calendar! I need to have it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.