You Are Reading

Dream spaces 9...




I'm in awe of the studio space in this redesigned warehouse in Chicago by James & Kutyla Architects  It makes me want to paint my spiral staircase to my studio white ( although the stairs have to be replaced eventually!! ) and I must buy those IKEA ALEX drawers.The green paint on the walls isn't the only green element to the house because it is a great example of environmentally friendly living which includes geothermal heating, radiant heated floors, wind turbines, rain water cisterns, photovoltaic and thermal panels....very impressive. I thought I was doing well reducing my carbon footprint by recycling everything from cardboard toilet rolls to yogurt pots........

Comments for this entry

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.