You Are Reading

My minimal bathroom...




We ripped our bathroom apart four years ago now but I'm still in love with it. I designed it to be as minimal as possible and I never thought my partner David would go for it or even like it but he did. I recently freshened it up by painting the insert block in the wooden wall green and I also painted the wall and door grey which were a mid brown. The wooden walls were a real labour of love.....it took seven coats of stain/varnish to achieve the rich colour....

Comments for this entry

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pve design

love it too.
pve

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.