You Are Reading

Chair love part 2...



Merry Christmas! Well it is for me, my Christmas present from David arrived today and it's gorgeous! I am extremely pleased with it and I can't believe I actually have one at last. Now I can try to make a decision on the flooring for the loft and match it to the two Eames chairs, I'm sort of close to a final choice! I think I shall name this week National Chair week...

Comments for this entry

Dee

Wow! and I thought the other chair was gorgeous.

Anonymous

Very Nice, I am still trying to get my hands on just the right one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.