You Are Reading

Rocking around the Christmas tree...

Christmas has come early, my patner has said he will buy me an Eames RAR!!! I don't know which colour to go for....I really like the dark grey but then again I really like the greige and I really like the upholstered one and......

Comments for this entry

MoModerne

Dark Grey, Dark Grey! What great partner you have!

Obsessilicious

I have gone for the dark grey,I'm so excited about it!
I do have a fantatstic partner.
I have also bought a brown upholstered swivel version, I will post oics when they arrive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.