You Are Reading

Cushion envy...


I posted a couple of weeks ago about my sisters new Etsy shop Feltlove and I mentioned that she would be making felt cushions.....well here it is and what a beauty!! All of the felt is handmade by her which i am still very impressed by. I am still deciding on what colour to have, maybe grey or sage green or teal or.........The cushions will be available very soon. I wonder if I will get a discount!!?.....

Comments for this entry

Raina Cox

Yay! No rocks. She's using her powers for good not evil.

Gorgeous color, BTW.

Melafrique

beautiful colour

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.