You Are Reading

Anyone for coffee?...


My Eames Aluminum coffee table has arrived and I absolutely love it! It's the perfect size for the space and because of it's shape it softens that end of the lounge. Anyone noticed the small amount of yellow that has crept in!?? I'm looking at the sofas now and wishing they were re-upholstered in a charcoal grey fabric. I still dream about having a corner unit....sigh......

Comments for this entry

kaybar007

I *heart* that table!

Anna

It looks like it's directly at home. :c) And I love the tranquility in your living room.

Anonymous

Love the yellow and it´s been creeping into my own home as well. Latest one in the shape of a Muuto E27 -lamp! Also love love LOVE the Eames table!

Anonymous

I love the table, it looks perfect in your space!!! What are you going to do with it when I bring my kids round???!!

Likklesis x

custardbydesign

i found your blog today and i have to say - love the blog and more-over love your lounge...

Obsessilicious

Loving the Muuto E27 lamp!
Now where could I put one...hmmm....

Likklesis....my niece and nephew are now banned! LOL!
I don't know why they gravitate towards my Eames lounger!!!!?!

Thanks Anna, it really feels like it is coming together at last!
The table is just perfect and would look just peachy with a corner unit. We have had the sofas for about six years now so I think we are due a change....

Thank you for the compliments custardbydesign....love the name BTW! LOL!

Lena

I would love a cup of coffee. But you live to far away... Oh, could just sit there and sigh at your table and the vases.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.