You Are Reading

Fabulicious...


I want them....I need them! I came across these absolute beauties on good old Evilbay but they are in America Land! Boo hoo..... They were designed by Arne Hovmand Olsen and manufactured by Mogens Kold of Denmark. Raina if you are reading this I thought you would covet them all as much as I do!

Comments for this entry

custardbydesign

wow - these are beautiful...i love the extended honeycomb effect...

essbesee

oh - hell yeah!

Made-Good

They are stunning.. have to say on all my travels to the motherland of Denmark, I have never seen them before. But I want them!

Baglady

Gorge. Damn you U States of A!

Tyler (plastolux)

OHHHHHH I saw those to. Love them. I threw them on my Flickr

flickr.com/plastolux

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.