You Are Reading

A "little" project continued...


I've won a prize!!! I posted pics on the Livingetc forum of our rental flat for the "See my home" competition and it was chosen as the winner! YAY! I will be receiving a £150 Habitat giftcard to spend at my leisure. David has already said that half of it is his....ummmm.....yeah right! Happy days...

Comments for this entry

Raina Cox

WOW! That's fantastic - congrats!

Unknown

not surprised; bravo!

Bumpkin on a Swing

I love you dahling, and I'm so glad you won. I will drift to sleep tonight with visions of this coffee table in my head.

Obsessilicious

Thanks guys!
I was very surprised because I also won last year when I posted before pics of our flat which I had been looking for for years...they were taken before we had a digital camera and were hidden in a long lost box!
I will be posting them soon.

The coffee tables are very well made and cost £130 each which is a fantastic price. They are available in different sizes and lots of different finishes including wood and colours. If you ever want the sellers details then let me know. Happy dreaming...

Kitchen fitter in Faversham

Well done on the decorating of this flat!! Whoever is moving in is a very lucky one!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.