You Are Reading

And so it begins...


...my first Krenit bowl has arrived! I've never seen one in real life before and if I thought I liked them before well now I am completely smitten! The colour is just amazing and so intense, it really stands out against the outer matte black. I have my eyes peeled for a blue one, a chartreuse one, a yellow one.....the obsessing has well and truly begun...

Comments for this entry

Raina Cox

So BEAUTIFUL. I'm really diggin' red right now.

Happy weekend, Darling!

xoxo

R.

Bumpkin on a Swing

What? What is this obsession unbeknown to me. Oh let me get right over to the internets and find myself one of these lovelies to cherish.
Actually truthfully it was the chartreuse that got me going.

custardbydesign

thats a funky looking bowl indeed...

i see why you need more...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.