You Are Reading

Light fantastic...




I've been obsessing and lusting over the Nagel candle holders for a while now and at last I have some. I bought them from a very helpful seller on Evilbay who had just sold thirty five of them for £240! I had shown interest in them and the seller felt guilty that he had sold them all so he offered me some from his own collection, £90 for twelve including postage and packing so I bit his hand off! They really are beautiful and much more delicate in real life, they are a bit like glamorous Meccano! They have grown on David a bit although he thinks that they are dated and ugly. I have my eyes peeled for more because the great thing is is that you can just keep adding to them and change the configuration. I recently posted a pic of a larger collection.

Comments for this entry

Raina Cox

Grown-up Lego!

They're beautiful, Griffo.

helent

Darn, but you're a good photographer dear.

Anonymous

My parents had these in the late 60's and I still love them. NC

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.