You Are Reading

Days gone by...




I've always had a bit of thing for calendars and I'm loving the above vintage examples from a selection over at Grain Edit. My favourite all time calendar has to be the Stendig below which was designed in 1966 by Massimo Vignelli and taken that year into the Design Collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York. I just love staring at that big old hunk of black and white Helvetica. David has bought me one for Christmas for the last two years so I'm hoping that tradition carries on year after year...




Comments for this entry

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.