You Are Reading

Sparks flew part 2...


...I may have gone a shade mad but I have now taken off all of the wooden steps on the spiral staircase! It's beginning to resemble the magnificent staircase I blogged about a few weeks ago and I'm loving it...even David likes it and didn't pull a face when he saw it earlier,he also said why hadn't I thought of doing before now!?! He had told me to absolutely not even attempt it but since when do I do as I'm told where DIY or decorating is concerned?

The pic below is looking up into the loft which was plastered a while ago to get rid of the vile swirley artex. No more vile metalwork in the way to ruin the view...



Comments for this entry

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.