You Are Reading

Died and gone to heaven...


...I had a very special delivery yesterday...my main birthday present!

I knew I was getting one and it was ordered back in early July but I had to wait longer because where they are produced in Italy closes down for the whole month of August.

It's so beautiful and I can't stop staring at it. I'm very lucky and I can't believe I actually have one. There will be more pics soon when I get a chance to take some so I took this quick snap with my iPhone to wet your appetite...

Comments for this entry

Raina Cox

GLORIOUS!

Hope your b-day was everything you wished for.

xoxo,

Raina

helent

i can hardly breathe it is so beautiful

Anonymous

Eye candy!!! Wow.
Melafrique xxx

Julie Sardinetin

Wow. I am beyond jealous - just beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.