You Are Reading

That's Christmas covered...


For the last three years plus I have been doing a spoof magazine cover (sort of monthly) on the Livingetc forums called Bitchingetc and this is the newly launched Christmas cover. I try to feature forum members homes as much as possible but sometimes a little (with big devastation to my flat!) photo shoot has to be done.

I made the Eames inspired trees with cardboard and some deigns I put together incorporating the Eames bird and the Eames Office logo. I have also used the same pattern as wrapping paper. I think I may re-make the trees using MDF instead next time.




Comments for this entry

Anonymous

Wow wow wow what a fantabulous cover. Great taste!!!! Melafrique xxx

Concrete Jungle

Well done! Just enough!

Kitchen fitter in Faversham

Well done, I like it very much, the colors and elements of the cover.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.