You Are Reading

Mad about the Men...again...





I'm missing Mad Men so much! Are you!? I cannot wait for it to be gracing our screens again. I wonder if there is a therapy group for withdrawal?...

Anyhoo, I've wanted to create a Mad Man inspired print for a while now and here it is. It's available as a print at the moment but will soon be available as a 50cm x 70cm poster in my Etsy shop Yumalum. It can also vbe viewed/framed either way up.

I took the photographs of the Chrysler Building and The Empire State Building used in the design when we were last in New York. We may be going again in May...

Comments for this entry

Unknown

Found a link to your site thru Unpluggd.com, and seeing this I've found your Etsy page and am seriously impressed by your stuff!

This in particular is fantastic, and am hoping I can convince the girlfriend to let us save up a bit and get one of the larger posters!

PopArtRockGirlYeah!

These are gorg!!!! I didn't know you had a shop with all these lovely prints in until I saw an article on Arianna Interiors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.