...It may not have escaped your attention that there is a retro, mid century vibe going on with designers and High Street stores plundering the 50's, 60's and 70's for inspiration. Colours are fresh and fun with graphic shapes and more than a dash of nostalgia. Perfect for the (hopefully!) warmer weather around the corner...
1. Jonathan Adler's Mrs Godfrey Chair from $1,495.
2. Harlequin Claudia table lamp from good old John Lewis.
3. Rie planters from Habitat. Priced from £35 for the small citrus, £45 for the medium chive and £55 for the large turquoise. Available from May. I need some for my balcony.
4. Claude walnut gossip bench set $1, 890. Yep, I can just see me sat on there on the phone for hours having a good old gossip.
5. Talking of being on the phone,you can get this Trimphone by I Love Retro on Brighton Pod (great site BTW!). Available in green, white, red, turquoise, purple and orange. Priced at £36.95. Glamorous bargain!
6. The Acapulco chair is a re-issue of the 50's classic and takes it name from the Pacific resort. The frame is solid steel with a plastic cord seat. Available in black, yellow, blue and petrol blue. Handmade in Mexico and costs £295. I would love a couple for my balcony but it's far too small.
7. The Lyon tables from M&S. These two colour variations will be available soon. From £49.
8. Loving this Molecule building set from Ferm Living and priced at 54 Euros...I need one!
Happy weekend everyone and happy shopping.