You Are Reading

I've moved!


Hello my faithful obsessive followers. 

The time has come to say a fond farewell to Blogger...and a big hello to Wordpress! Blogger has, for me, unfortunately become a tad clunky and annoying to use so I've taken the plunge and migrated my (nearly five years worth!) little world to a new sparkly home. 

I haven't been posting as much here because of my frustrations with the behind the scenes workings of Blogger. So many people said to me that Wordpress was the place to be and I 
have to agree.


So a huge thank you to all for following and all your support over the years. I hope you join me on the new road to deliciousness.

See you on the other side...

Mark x

Comments for this entry

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.