You Are Reading

Handle-less inspiration....





A few pics that have inspired the look of our new kitchen. Via Inspirationbubble and Livingetc

Comments for this entry

Biba

Gorgeous (of course!). Bet you get your kitchen finished before me, it'll look super stunning as your kitchens so big xx

p.s. you change your blog header colour more often than you change your underpants LOL!

Obsessilicious

Thanks Miss B.
I stole 3 of the pics from you!
I'm ordering the kitchen tomorrow but the will have to wait up to 8 weeks for delivery!
I can't wait now!

I'm now obsessed with changing the colour of my header.....I think it represents my moods!???!LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.