You Are Reading

Kitchen chaos!!!...






Well most of the kitchen is now done but it wasn't the easiest of journeys! Above  are the larder units from start to finish. Trying to remove the old metal legs and replacing them with the plastic ones late at night was eventful to say the least. At one point I was half lying under them thinking that they would collapse on top of me! I was amazed when I cleared out the cupboards at how much was actually in there! Now we have loads of room and David is like someone possessed making sure that all the bottles of alcohol have their labels facing to the front! There was me thinking that it was me who was the one with an obsessive compulsive disorder.....

Comments for this entry

Janne

Great looking kitchen! Is David a graphic designer, by any chance...?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.