You Are Reading

Living it up!...




Well I've had a great day today! The new July issue of Livingetc landed on my doorstep and their were a couple of familiar items in there! In the first pic above are two of my sister's handmade grey felt cushions and in the second pic there is one of my "I want to rock with you" prints.....we are both ecstatic!!! Both were bought by Helen a member of the Livinetc forums and her amazingly gorgeous house is featured.I will be posting more pics of her droolsome renovation very soon. Then to top it all off my flat was chosen as the monthly winner on the Livingetc forum! I recently posted quite a few pics of our flat before we ripped it apart which were horrendous and I think that clinched the deal (I will be posting some very soon). I've won £150 to spend at Habitat thank you very much. All in all a very good day and I'm grinning like a cheshire cat. Well done likklesis and a big thank you to the ever lovely Helen!
Click on the pics to see bigger images.

Comments for this entry

Raina Cox

Mazel Tov, Sweetie, on all counts!

Obsessilicious

Thank you Raina!
I'm doing a happy dance as I type! LOL!
I just know that you are going to love seeing the before pics of my flat!

Kylie

Congratulations! I can only dream what that must feel like ;) Appropriately gorgeous photos too. Thanks for your fab blog. K

Anonymous

Oooh can't wait to see the issue now! Haven't subscribed again yet as our current letterbox is too small for a magazine - must fix that!! Thanks for the sneak peak ;)

KERRY

Well done. This is great. Mine landed on my doorstep yesterday too and it looks like a good'n. Look forward to the pics.

House of Slappy

I like your style, my friend!

Cheers,

Andrea

Lynne

How exciting! I must admit I've been getting very bored with Living Etc recently (to the point of almost cancelling my subscription) but this was the first month in ages where I actually felt inspired - I loved Helen's house, they should be doing more of that kind of thing.

House of Slappy

Belated Congrats...and what a clever poster!

chiconomy

I hope you did a victory lap along with your happy dance?! Well done!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.