You Are Reading

James Bond or Wolverine?...


Well a week today we will be in New York!!! YAY!! We have managed to get tickets ( very good seats in row A!!! ) for the opening preview night of A Steady Rain with Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman. My partner David is beside himself with excitement because he does have a bit of a thing for Mr Jackman, neither of them do it for me but I'm very much looking forward to it.

Comments for this entry

Raina Cox

I'm more than a little bummed that I don't live closer - I would love to meet you.

Congrats on getting such good seats!

And I keep meaning to tell you that there are still plenty of those Girard pillows at Urban Outfitters and they've even introduced a few new ones.

Obsessilicious

I was thinking exactly the same thing the other day my lovely!!!
Shall we meet half way!?? LOL!

David was like a lunatic, poised and ready with his credit card! He was determined to up close to Mr Wolverine!

Yes I noticed they had introduced a couple of new designs. I have located where the store is in relation to out hotel and I will also be picking up a LOVE cushion for the lovely Helen.
Knowing my luck they will be out of stock!!!

Baglady

David has excellent taste...

Hugh Jackman - totally delicious.
Daniel Craig - baked potato.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.