You Are Reading

Say cheese...



Well I had a very nice surprise on Christmas Day because David gave me a new camera. I was in shock for about 30 seconds when I opened it and I realised it was the rather excellent 12 megapixel Nikon D90! It will definitely come in handy for when I photograph all of the finished jobs on my 2010 DIY list...

Comments for this entry

Eric @ MyFirstGarage.com

OK, I do this for everyone who blogs about getting a camera. here's the settings I love for photos:

Set the camera to A (Aperture Priority mode)
Roll the dial to the lowest f-stop you can (generally 3.5-4)
Find a place with great light.

Take photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.