You Are Reading

Mad Barbie...


...or bitch Barbie! I never liked her, I was more of a Sindy boy *blush*...ahem...Anyway Mattel's Mad Men Barbies are coming in July, I'm sure there will be women and men of a certain persuasion screaming down the aisles to get their hands on them. What next? A pill popping, snorting Nurse Jackie version complete with a mini straw...I do hope so!

Comments for this entry

Nick UK

I lurve these, I just found my barbie from about 1970 and all her fab clothes which have lasted remarkably well, my girls are having a great time dressing her up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.