You Are Reading

Build your own Eames house...







What more can I say apart from that if the Eames Case Study No 8 House was for sale and I had won the lottery then I would snap it up quicker than you could say "Fuck I want that house!". I very much doubt either will ever happen so I will make do with these gorgeous building blocks by House Industries.

Each set of 36 blocks is made from replenishable Michigan grown basswood and each block represents 29 seperate hand pulled passes using non toxic, lead free, child safe inks. Gorgoeus packaging too!

I don't think my nieces and nephew would ever get their hands on mine though!


Comments for this entry

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.