You Are Reading

Friday feast...









A splash of orange for Halloween. I love how grey and orange compliment each other like in the recent pics of my loft.

Have a spooky weekend everyone!

Comments for this entry

Anonymous

I simply love it :-) Have a nice weekend!

/D
sirlig.dk

Design Elements

love Saarinen tables! Happy Halloween!

Pargy

Great post! I love orange at the moment - it is so unfairly such a neglected and unloved colour :-(

Erik / LESPRIT NOUVEAU

The orange room is amazing. do you have anymore pictures of that place?

Obsessilicious

Hi Square1...sorry that is the only pic I have come across. If I find any more I will let you know.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.