You Are Reading

Friday feast....






Some inspiration with a mid-century vibe for the weekend. I'm seriously thinking about a wall of wood behind my desk in the loft similar to what we have in our bathroom. I will be sorting out yet more rubbish this weekend for my big trip (or two!!!) to the tip next week!

Comments for this entry

Melafrique

love that blue/teal chair in first picturs. I am inspired to paint one of the walls in my boys bedroom using dulux colour - sea urchin.

Obsessilicious

Happy to have inspired you Mel,I'm rather drawn to teal at the moment as well
!
My sister has been making her own teal felt using Knoll wool this week for some rather gorgeous cushions using the same design as her spotty bags.

Anonymous

i love the retro posters, and the chairs. I wish I had the budget to buy the tulip chair.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.