You Are Reading

Dream spaces 28...







I'm feeling a lot calmer now but I would love to be relaxing in this restful house in the middle of the french countryside, not for long though....I'm a true city boy through and through and I start to get the shakes if I'm more than five minutes from a Supermarket!. The Biscuit House designed by aum. Via Contemporist

Comments for this entry

Raina Cox

The shadows cast by that screen are lovely. And I don't even mind the pubies light fixture.

Baglady

Beautiful! I especially love the screen (too) and the floating shelving/divider in the first pic. Oh, if only I was rich...

But so annoying that the tap is running in that last picture.

Anna

Oh! This one is absolutely gorgeous!!

Unknown

oh I love that window ...the way the light shines in is amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.