You Are Reading

Mixed salad...

I have been meaning to tell you all about one of my latest purchases, a melamine Krenit Salad bowl and severs. They were included on my recent obsesslist and I could wait no longer. The salad severs were recently reissued by Norman Copenhagen along with the bowl, it's the same design by Herbert Krenchel which was launched onto the world in 1953 but in a new material. I was concerned that the bowl wouldn't be as gorgeous as the originals I bought but it is just in a different way.

I also bought the Habitat floor lamp which was on my list for the loft and there will be pics soon. I've been hard at work up there and it's getting there slowly. I have just been informed that something else which is on the list will be a birthday present from David and it's something I have lusted after for a very long time with a hefty price tag! I can't wait and I know the perfect place for it!!!

Comments for this entry

Raina Cox

So you're having your salad tossed tonight?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.